Custom Competitive Intelligence Dashboards
Each organization’s view of the competition is specific to its own portfolio and business strategies. Custom Competitive Intelligence (CI) Dashboards allow visual data exploration for decision makers via Executive Summaries, Threat Level, Launch Date Calendars, Pipeline, Timeline Charts, etc. Custom CI Dashboards enable analysts to spend less time finding information, while allowing valuable team members to spend more time customizing specific dashboards along with their targeted commentaries and recommendations. Navigator empowers decision makers by discovering real-time actionable intelligence. Our clients have also reduced costs by less dependency on boutique research and expensive news services.
With Biopharma Navigator, your teams can create and curate a real-time competitive intelligence workspace. Features such as executive summaries, threat level, launch date, pipeline, timeline and bulls-eye charts support greater data visualization for decision makers, and a more centralized view of your competitive landscape.
Data sources include a variety of information sources:
- Global Registries (ClinicalTrials.gov, European, Japanese, Australian registries and more)
- MEDLINE database (U.S. National Library of Medicine)
- Awarded projects (U.S. National Institutes of Health & Research Councils UK)
- Patents (U.S. Patent & Trademark Office)
- Adverse Events Reporting Data (U.S. FDA)
- Approved Drug Product (U.S. FDA)
- Selected conference proceedings
- News feeds from several syndicated sources in life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, regulatory, drug discovery and drug development, all scanned every 30 minutes.
A customized version of Biopharma Navigator using your internal data is also available.
Explore the world of biopharma data and find the answers you’re looking for with a complete solution for natural language processing for healthcare.
Where most analytics tools require precise details and an endless list of search fields to compile, Biopharma Navigator approaches information differently. Simply enter a topic of interest such as a disease, intervention or sponsor name, and Biopharma Navigator’s dashboard will display a customized view of results from multiple perspectives.
Biopharma Navigator provides natural language processing for healthcare analysis with a 360-degree view of a single piece of data and related elements, helping you discover information and connections you didn’t even know you were looking for. Use one of our search lenses to drill down into specific content for clinical trials, news and research.