We only seek motivated and curious individuals who embrace challenge, and who desire to be immersed in a dynamic and diverse environment that nurtures both personal and professional growth.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be working from our Rockville, MD office and who will be responsible for planning, leading and delivering our services to customers. The Project Manager must be excited about Artificial Intelligence and have experience with data science/data engineering. The selected candidate will report to Executive Vice President of Data & Analytics.
The Project Manager will play a critical role in planning, executing, and delivering all projects on time, on budget, within scope and with high customer satisfaction. Throughout the lifecycle of each project, the Project Manager will track the project’s status and propose actions to mitigate issues and risks.
Job duties include (but not limited to)
- Independently preparing and maintaining project plans, tracking activities against the plan and providing regular and accurate reports to the stakeholders.
- Ensuring timely completion of all project deliverables
- Identifying, assessing and managing risks to ensure successful project completion
- Managing the change control procedure and gaining agreement for revisions to the project plan from stakeholders
- Incorporating mitigation activities to prevent disruptions
- Meeting with clients/partners throughout the project, maintaining continual contact to provide high quality service, and enhancing collaboration to reach the final goal
- Reporting activities after meetings with the client/partner, developing project related documentation and final reporting.
The ideal candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Data Science/Engineering (or a related field) and at least five years of experience in a similar role.
- Project management skills and experiences; Project Management certification preferred (PMP, CSM, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Systematic approach to issue resolution
- Ability to easily adapt to change and excel in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and manage tasks to timely completion
- Ability to analyze complex business process issues, present findings and recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills
- Competent user of productivity software (MS Office, MS Project, MS Vizio)
Expert System is an equal opportunity employer