We are looking for a talented and experienced professional to lead account management activities for a portfolio of clients in various market segments, including, but not limited to, Publishing, Energy, Financial Services and Insurance. The position of Sr. Account Manager provides a unique opportunity to cultivate and extend the relationship with existing clients in key market areas. It requires enthusiasm for understanding customer imperatives and delivering solutions that bring strategic value to their business.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Sr. Account Manager will be responsible for the management of sales, the relationships and the organic growth among a portfolio of select customers. The selected candidate will develop opportunities, demonstrate expertise in sales and account management, and promote and sell Expert System software. In addition to a university degree, successful candidates will have a significant, proven track record selling enterprise software to Fortune 1000 organizations.
The goal of the Sr. Account Manager is to meet or exceed yearly revenue targets through the development of the relationship with existing clients and the prospection for new business needs. Applicants must be motivated to reach targets, possess strong negotiation skills and be able to meet revenue and timeline requirements.
Candidates should also possess a thorough understanding of technologies in the field of artificial intelligence, semantic, search or data analytics. They should be able to position these technologies with regards to various business needs. Additionally, the Sr. Account Manager will have to demonstrate Expert System products and draft quality proposals as a standard part of the sales process.
During weekly sales forecast meetings, the successful candidate must have the ability to build a solid pipeline and accurately forecast anticipated closing dates.
- Must have experience selling to Fortune 1000 accounts;
- Must demonstrate the ability to sell enterprise software solutions across multiple groups within a large organization;
- Must have successfully sold to and maintained relationships with C-Level executives;
- BA or BS required;
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to travel within North America;
- Must be a fast learner and possess the ability to put new ideas and concepts into action;
- Must be able to work jointly with inside sales, customer success and professional services teams
ADMINISTRATIVE INFORMATION & COMPENSATION
The position will involve frequent travel in USA and Canada
Competitive compensation package including Base & Commissions in relation to experience as well as benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability and 401K