Custom Competitive Intelligence Dashboards
Each organization’s view of the competition is specific to its own portfolio and business strategies. Custom Competitive Intelligence (CI) Dashboards allow visual data exploration for decision makers via Executive Summaries, Threat Level, Launch Date Calendars, Pipeline, Timeline Charts, etc. Custom CI Dashboards enable analysts to spend less time finding information, while allowing valuable team members to spend more time customizing specific dashboards along with their targeted commentaries and recommendations. Navigator empowers decision makers by discovering real-time actionable intelligence. Our clients have also reduced costs by less dependency on boutique research and expensive news services.
With Biopharma Navigator, your teams can create and curate a real-time competitive intelligence workspace. Features such as executive summaries, threat level, launch date, pipeline, timeline and bulls-eye charts support greater data visualization for decision makers, and a more centralized view of your competitive landscape.
Explore the world of biopharma data through a variety of available information sources:
- Global Registries (ClinicalTrials.gov, European, Japanese, Australian registries and more)
- MEDLINE database (U.S. National Library of Medicine)
- Awarded projects (U.S. National Institutes of Health & Research Councils UK)
- Patents (U.S. Patent & Trademark Office)
- Adverse Events Reporting Data (U.S. FDA)
- Approved Drug Product (U.S. FDA)
- Selected conference proceedings
- News feeds from several syndicated sources in life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, regulatory, drug discovery and drug development, all scanned every 30 minutes.
A customized version of Biopharma Navigator using your internal data is also available.